Pharmacy compounding is the art and science of preparing personalized medications for patients. Compounded medications are made according to your physicians prescription. The pharmacist combines individual ingredients together in the exact strength and dose required for the patient.
- Pediatrics - lollipop, oral disintegrating tablet, liquid, flavoring
- Allergies - any formula without the things in which you are allergic
- Pets - transdermal gel, liquid, fish or chicken flavored chewable treat
- Senior adults - oral disintegrating tablet, ointment, pain gel
- Bioidentical hormone replacement - gel, capsule, tablet